Internet Banking Service
Internet banking service connects you safely to your bank account anytime, anywhere. You may perform banking transactions electronically without visiting the bank premises. online banking inhabits many of the banking activities which previously that could only be performed by visiting the bank.
We provide following Internet banking facilities:
- Account Information
- Account Statement
- Interest Statement
- Tax Statement
- Fund Transfer in own bank other accounts and fonepay member banks within Nepal.
- Wallet Load to eSewa and IMEPAY
Click here to Log on to LBBL iBanking
- Avoid using shared or public computer for accessing Online Banking.
- Do not reveal your password to anyone, not even to Bank´s employee.
- Do not keep weak password. Use combination of capital letter, numbers, non-alphanumeric characters and minimum 8 characters.
- Frequently change your password.
- Use virtual keyboard to enter login password.
- Keep login password and transaction password different
- Always remember to sign out and close the browser when you have finished online banking.
- Contact the bank immediately if you suspect that your online banking account has been compromised.