Cards Banking Guides
Procedure to use / deal with LBBL Debit Card:
First time Forceful PIN Change:
Once you receive LBBL VISA Debit Card, you are required to activate it by changing PIN (replace PIN provided by the bank with your own PIN) for the first time from any Lumbini Bikas Bank ATM or any other NEPS Network member bank ATMs.
Use of Card at POS:
It is very simple and easy to use your debit card at any merchant location. Instead of paying cash, you may make payments of desired amounts using your card.
You just swipe your card at the POS machines stationed at merchant locations and press desired payment amounts. The merchant officials may guide you.
- Two receipts will then be printed for you to sign. The merchant will keep one copy and hand over the second copy to you.
Use of Card at ATM:
Withdrawal of cash from ATM is very common and simple, which is described as under:
- Insert you Debit card in the card Reader. (In some ATM machines, you are required to pull the card inside card reader while in others you are required to dip the card in and pull it out quickly.)
- Enter your four digit PIN number.
- Select “Fast Cash” or select “Withdrawal”, to draw cash out from the ATM.
- Select the desired Amount for “Fast Cash” or type desired amount for “Withdrawal” activity. This must be in multiples of 500 in LBBL ATMs.
- Make sure to take your Cash, Debit Card and a Receipt paper.
Card Lost or Stolen & Replacement Card:
In case your card is lost or stolen or you feel that your PIN number is disclosed to others, please inform to the bank immediately to block further usage of the Card.
You can receive “Replacement Card” against that Blocked card, by contacting and applying at the bank branches.
Tips & Security Measures (Guidance):
- Please treat your card like cash and never keep it lying around.
- You are advised to change PIN provided by the bank at the time of using your card for the first time and periodically thereafter.
- A secret PIN code shall be provided to you in a sealed PIN Mailer. For security purpose, you are advised to memorize your PIN code and destroy the PIN Mailer.
- Do not keep your PIN with your Debit Card and do not disclose it to anyone.
- Please sign on the signature panel at the back side of your Debit Card, immediately upon receipt.
- If you lose your card, report to the bank immediately to block the same.
- Please do not bend your Debit Card.
- Check your account statement on regular basis. In case of any discrepancy, please inform to the Bank.