This Product Paper states and defines process/procedures relating to Premium Saving Account.
Premium Saving Account is a deposit scheme designed to cater the saving needs of individuals. The main concept behind the Premium Savings Account is to accommodate the individuals who have deposits in higher volume for saving and expect high interest with all the banking facility.
Type of Deposit
Purpose of the Deposit
- Increase the saving habits of people.
- Increase our retail / saving deposit base
- To reduce concentration on corporate and call deposit (comparatively volatile in nature).
- To collect handsome amount of deposits from such accounts.
Individual exceeding 16 years
- Minimum Balance to be maintained : NPR 5,000.00
- Interest Rate: Interest on daily balance payable quarterly. The rate will decided by the Board of Directors of the bank. However, the rate of interest is subject to change depending on the market. (Click Here)
- Tax on interest shall be levied as per prevailing Income Tax Act
- As per Operation Manual/KYC& AML Policy/ NRB Directives.