This Product Paper states and defines process/procedures relating to Premium Saving Account.
Premium Saving Account is a deposit scheme designed to cater the saving needs of individuals. The main concept behind the Premium Savings Account is to accommodate the individuals who have deposits in higher volume for saving and expect high interest with all the banking facility..
Type of Deposit
Purpose of the Deposit
- Increase the saving habits of people.
- Increase our retail / saving deposit base
- To reduce concentration on corporate and call deposit (comparatively volatile in nature).
- To collect handsome amount of deposits from such accounts.
- Minimum Balance to be maintained : NPR 25,000.00
- Interest Rate: Interest on daily balance payable quarterly. The rate will decided by the Board of Directors of the bank. However, the rate of interest is subject to change depending on the market.
- Tax on interest shall be levied as per prevailing Income Tax Act
- Free ABBS Facility
- 50% Discount on Locker Margin. Locker Facility is subject to availability. The depositor availing locker facility under this scheme will have to top up locker margin or surrender locker at the time of account closing
- 50% discount on Annual Locker Fee for 1st year from the date of availing locker facility
- Free Mobile Banking (1st year of account opening only)
- Free Internet Banking (1st year of account opening only)
- Free On demand account statement
- Free Cheque Book
- As per Operation Manual/KYC& AML Policy/ NRB Directives.